American Election Expressions

10:59 AM
November the fourth is the president election in United States. Everyone should know about this, including me, so yesterday I search with keywords “Election Expression” then I found this page: american election expression from voanews

Why did I search with keywords “Election Expression”? Because I know the languages including English have many expressions in different kind and purpose.

I have many collections and examples of any kind English Expression, but now I am still busy to write. I will post them next time.

Click here to see other articles»

Share this :

Previous
Next Post »

2 comments

  1. Good information..
    I was waiting for the further article.
    thank's..

    ReplyDelete
  2. done.sukarno biography ready to read....
    check it out on http://www.melandri.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete